Tuesday 9 October 2012

Reflections by Aisyah Munirah (9/10/12)

Assalamualaikum and evening earthlings.

The first assignment for us assigned by our invited entrepreneur named Miss Elaine was to write the reflections we had on the first lecture.

What have I learnt on that day?
Since its the first class we had with her, and everything was like a warm-up, I enjoyed the introduction given by Miss Elaine. Firstly we had to write on a piece of paper what we would become in 4 years time. Although it was quite rushing and we had think within 10 mins, I chose biology lecturer, insyaAllah. And after that we listed the problems we would face in reaching the ambition plus the effort needed to be taken in order to make the future secured. Honestly, right now I have a clearer vision on what I should for the next 3 and a half years, yes problems do come, but we always have to be strong-willed in whatever do. The sweetness will come, even if its late.

Secondly, I dont even have a basic in entrepreneurship knowledge. Therefore, for the previous classes I had attend, I am getting the hold of anything that relates to business( small medium and large entreprises) and I now know that the skills and knowledge obtained will be very useful in the future.

How do I feel?
On that day, I think contented and enlightened would be the right word to sum the 2 hours lecture :)

Where and how I can apply?
Communication skills, time management and the 3Rs Miss Elaine mentioned was responsible, risk-taking and leadership. These skills are definitely very useful where ever we go, not just as a student, but as human being.

Others
I hope after we had finished this course, I would be equipped with the basic knowledge and skills of entrepreneurship. From having zero knowledge, I'd like to share the knowledge I obtained to everyone if God wills it and apply it in the future besides having a stable career or profession.

Thats all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment