Thursday 25 October 2012

3rd Reflection by Aisyah

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

It is now the third being with Miss Elaine. I guess I've learnt quite a lot since attending her classes. It was not heavy with merely slides or notes, but I would say fun and experience was obtained more :) 

Highlighting on this week's lecture, at first we played a game where different groups were seated in rows and starting from the first group, we have to make a like a big wave coming from the top until the last group. But there were trials as some of the people made silly mistaked, but repeating it was really funny actually because I couldnt stop laughing at the reactions  they made.

And the second game, a game of six hours compressed to 1 hour and a half, was like a monopoly game. There were those colorful monopoly notes. The whole lecture hall was divided into suppliers, entrepreneurs, employers, customers and bankers.

What have I learnt that day?
As the customers point of view, I now know that the term or more like a slogan 'customer is always right' doesnt work on all basis. When I retrieved the money (RM100) and searched the whole place for something edible to buy. I came across lots and lots of entrepreneurs/employers selling sushis, cakes, biscuits, Nasi Lemak and much more! Some of them didnt stop promoting and huddled around until I got confused which one I should buy! Moreover, I started gaining bargains from them but failed to get any discounts. Maybe I lack skills in persuading people. But anyhow, I gained an experience in making the right choice and the only reason why I spent most all of my money is because I wanted to help the companies in gaining profits.

How do I feel?
Probably a bit better than last weeks reflection :D

Where and how I can apply?
One day when my future ambition is in my grip! God's will.

Others
I hope the knowledge I obtained will stay in my head as long as it can =)

Thats all! Happy Eid Ul Adha to all muslims around the globe and to my groupmates as well.
Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment