Tuesday 23 October 2012

GDINs REFLECTION- all about me .

TUESDAY,10.30 AM , KOLEJ TUANKU BAHIYAH ( KK2 ) University Of Malaya -
Hi everyone . A very good morning I bid to our beloved APK lecturer , Miss Elaine and to all readers . I hope that all of you in the pink of health . Do all of you know that now we ,  first year degree students  , are already in the 6th week ? Time surpass us very fast , isn`t ? And Gdin believe that you guys already gain many brand new experience , friends and knowledge . So am I especially ideas and information about what it is really mean by 'entrepreneurship' . Thanks to Miss Elaine !

                                     Today , Gdin would like to share with you guys what I have learnt from last APK lecture . If I`m not mistaken , at early of the lecture , Miss Elaine organised one game . It`s so so so FUN !  Happy to be there and be one of the player . Based on the game , I have learnt that every thing in this world , especially within entrepreneurship world there is must the starting point and the end point that we as the entrepreneur must be alert about both of them . Then , from this game too , I learnt that there is up and down in entrepreneurship field . 

                                    After that , Miss Elaine organised another game . WOW ! FUYOO ! I am so shock when she said that we gonna play monopoly-like game . First for all , each group , we must choose who want to be a entrepreneur , supplier , banker , employee and customer . So , i have been selected to be a customer . I like that . Well ,  CUSTOMER=SHOPPING . I LOVE SHOPPING! As a customer , I learnt that I must careful and smart in spending my money . "Make a shortlist about what you gonna to buy " my mom said . It is really work you know . Then , I  learnt that , it is easy to spend our money on this and that , but it is not too easy to obtain an amount of money . Now , I realize  a little bit about how difficult my parent in order to earn their salary . Thanks mom , dad ! ~ An emotional here ~. hehehe .. 

                                   All the experience and knowledge that I have learnt and gained from this game , hope will help me in the future . Thanks goodness, now I am more alert in spending my money . Yes , I know that money is not everything , BUT , nowadays every things need money. Right ?

                                   How do I feel about the lecture ? Hem..... I have a couple of words that maybe can describe my sense fully towards the lecture . ' SUPER AMAZING ! ' . And my feeling toward you , Miss Elaine , still same  as before, I believe it`s will never change . Keep on the good work ! Well done . ( pakpakpakpak)-applause-

                                    My hope for myself is I really hope that , with all the experience and knowledge that I have gained or will gain able to help me in order to be an excellent  entrepreneur in the future . Wish me luck in achieving my dream ! Before I cease my writing , I want use this opportunity to wish ' SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI ' to all the muslims and happy holiday to all my beloved readers . Hoped to see you all again . Take care .

With that , thank you .   
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment