Sunday 21 October 2012

gdin REFLECTION 2 .


MONDAY, At 2.18 AM , KOLEJ KEDIAMAN KE-2, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA , KUALA LUMPUR . A very good morning I bid to all of you especially to our beloved lecturer , Miss Eleine . Thanks to God because once again we able to meet again in another pages about ` MY REFLECTION ' . As usual , me , Gdin , would to share with  all viewers about three things . Firstly , what  I have learnt from the past lecture . Second , how do I feel about you ( Miss Eleine ) and her your lecturer . Next , how and where I can apply all of knowledge that I have gain from your lecturer . Last but not least , about my hope towards this lecture and myself .

                    Now , please allowed me to give a summary on what have I learnt from  last lecturer . Honestly , there are many things  that I have learnt . A few of them I already mention in within last week reflection pages and  about couple or three of new things that I have recently learnt from the lecture . First for all I learn that we must try to comply with the instruction given my people especially from those that have higher level status . For example , my friend , her nickname Cha , she has to be a replacement for our monitor or leader as you wish . Then , what I have learnt is we should be a responsible person , by hook or by crook . There is a saying said that ` leadership is not a position but it`s an action ' . Based on my personal experience , to be a good leader is not easy . But , we have to try our very best to fulfill everyone feeling . Beside that , I  also learnt that we must give 110%  commitment on our leader and group . Value of collaboration or cooperation is very vital in order to have an excellent team . The last one is sometimes , we should be more creative in order to make any programme or activity more interactive and fun . This precious value I learnt from you , Miss Eleine . You are  'sporting ' , fun  and cheerful person .The way you conduct the lecture make everyone , especially me , eager and can`t wait to attend  your lecture .

                    Without further due , lets we move to next questioning about how do I feel after I attended the lecture . It`s a common to feel exhaust after the lecture right ? And that what  I sense . Then , slowly I feel that something alter or change within myself . I feel a little bit more confident than before and for your information , Miss Eleine , to me it`s a very huge changing . THANK YOU , MISS ! I am also sense that our team bonding become more strengthen . Thanks goodness . Now I feel that we are like one family , even though we are come from vary personal background , status and school . I feel great now .

                  Next , the questioning about where and how I able to apply all the knowledge that I have earned . One day , if I will be chosen to be a leader in my company or what so ever , I hope that all of these knowledge may help me . I think it will help me a lot you know . I can also apply the leadership value within my personal life , I mean within my marriage . I hoped so , hahahahahaha.

                  In the nuts shell , I hope that at the end of these lecture , I able to become a more self-reliance , confident , creative , responsible , etc person . Viewers , especially you , Miss Eleine , I`m begging you , please wish me luck in achieving my dream , to be a super excellent or extraordinary entrepreneur !

I ceased my writing with a thank you very much !
Bye bye bye .

                 

1 comment: