Saturday 20 October 2012

N's 2nd Reflections by Fasihah Hanani(21/10/12)

Assalamualaikum & Halo!

So,,this is my reflections of the week..

What I have learnt?

Before that a compliment for you,Miss Elaine.You know how to keep us awake during the class and I have to admit I was quite sleepy on that day actually.You make us walking and bid everyone else by saying "Hi!",doing High 5 and High 10.Then,we were divided into 6 different roles and I played as an investors,which I think I did not played very well,as I was quite blurry and maybe shy(I'm still working on it..)because I'm not with my fellow group members.But I think the purpose of the "Hi!" session is to makes us feel more comfortable around each other.So,we were told to argue about the problem given,defend ourselves and who to blame.

But at the end of the session,we were told to accept the blame and cooperate with other parties.There are no use keep on blaming each others,the problem wont resolve on its own because no one would want to take responsibility for it.In order for a business to run well,we should not seek for enemies or turn other parties into one but having good relationship with others will secure our business in the future.


How Do I Feel?

Actually,this week was not my best week.Everything was lacking here and there(I still have so much things to learn..).But I've realize something this week,Miss Elaine last week the reason you were into intrepreneurship and education is because you wanted to give hope to other.Me,myself want to be someone that can give hope and inspire others.

Where & How I Can Apply?

Like I said on my previous reflections,no specific place.I'm going to change myself bit by bit into a better person.

Others..

I might not doing business or be an intreprenuer,but everything that I have and will learnt within this course will help me to achieve my dream.I'm going to be a conservationist and work with WWF(World  Wild Fund for Nature) and give hope to these extinct animals(might sound funny..give hope to animals?what the..but yeah I like work with animals than work with humans,,its to troublesome..)


Thats all from me for this week..
I need to improve my writings rite?haha..btw Miss Elaine have a nice day by reading our reflections!


No comments:

Post a Comment