Wednesday 10 October 2012

N's Reflections by Fasihah Hanani (10/10/12)

Assalamualaikum and Hello Everyone..

First of all,my sincere apologies for not be able to make an earlier post as I was try to figure out why can't I make an access to our group's blog..and..I finally realised why.Its was not because I didn't notice the password error but I was log in by using different e-mail,,so never mind me..I was just bubbling.So let's get down to business!


What Have I Learned On The Previous Day..

Honestly,that Monday I was planning on coming late(like very late..) to the class which is I don't know why I was doing that but I got this anxious feeling that we're going to be in groups and yes I was right!So I better get to my point.Before,I never give a chance to myself to reflect about my future,what I'm wanted to be.So during the 1st session we were told to write down what we wanted to be and list down the problems that I need to overcome so that I can pursue my dream.It helped me to reflect back about myself.I also learned that taking APK is not just about doing business but it is also about getting yourself to prepare for some hardship in the future.I remembered you,Miss Elaine said that all these obstacles that we face in our life is just a bumping.Sooner or later we shall walked down on a path without those bumping or roadblock or whatever obstacle you named it with our own success.

How Do I feel?

Truly saying,I was still unable to describe what I feel actually.There are a lots of feeling I have. Shocked,excited,blur and unbelievable.Why unbelievable?I have to say that I'm a type of person that would never get myself to volunteer and that day when the person who are in charge for communication were told to stand up and give some brief explanation about ourselves,I don't know where I got the gut to raise up my hand,which in my previous life I would never ever done that.I will just stand up like a wood and just wait for my turn.Maybe it's because I can feel the atmosphere inside the lecturer hall was competitive..(haha bragging..)

Where and How I can Apply?

What a question.How should I write this.Where?I don't think that to apply all those stuff that I learned need to have a specific place because starting from now,no matter where I go,I will get myself into actions.The world is crucial as we live on it.It's a cruel place!So in order for me to survive,changes should be done and of course changes for a better me so that I can have a better life.

Others..

I really2 wanted to become a better person,seriously.Since I'm officially a student of University of Malaya,Malaysia's top university,it is a priority for me to left my past and started a new life.Yes,as I reflect my past,I can see that I'm very lacking in many aspect.I was not a good student back then,often skip classes,I was not able to be a daughter that my parent could be proud of,etc and I wanted to be role model for my family,especially to my sisters.InsyaALLAH!

Okay,I'm done here!:P







No comments:

Post a Comment