Wednesday 10 October 2012

Reflection by Izat (BB)

What i have learnt today.

My name is Muhammad Izat bin Abu Talib. In this Apk Group i the responsibilty as team leader.
today learn many thing. First so fast to  estimate the person creditbility. is because i thought miss elaine just normal person, but she really good in talking in front other, or good speaker..


How do i feel

i just feel intresting to go the apk class for next class..


where and how can i apply

where can i apply it?
in my career of course. i have to be good speaker because i`m a leader

how can i apply..
 in leadership  in my team

others

hope my team like me as team leader.. if i wrong just tell me,  i will admit and explain the truth


*i`m not good writer,

*grammar izat tungang langang






No comments:

Post a Comment