Sunday 14 October 2012

Reflections by Nomi Juliana ( 14th November 2012 )

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

First of all , i am so sorry for not able to make a earlier post as i have something very important to settle up with my family ...and now it is the only free time for me to write a reflections post as assigned by Miss Elaine , our invited entrepreneur on the first lecture . Okay lets start it now !

What have I learnt on that day ?

This is my first class with Miss Elaine and what i can say here is WOW , i do enjoyed the first class with her ! Before this , i have no any interest in this APK class . But now , i can see the purpose of attending to this lecture and most of it is about learning how to became an excellent entrepreneur . Base on the definition of entrepreneurship by  Albert Shapero: Entrepreneurs take initiative, accept risk of failure and have an internal locus of control. And yes , to became a successful entrepreneur , we need to have a good leadership skill , initiative characteristic and also became a risk taker . So far , thats what i have learned on that day and i cant wait to learn more about the entrepreneurship in the next class ! 

Secondly during the first lecture , we were told by Miss Elaine to write down what we wanted to be in future and list down all the circumstances that we going to face in order to achieve our dream . To be honest , there is a lot of problems that i need to cope with in this few more years and starting from now in this second , i need to change all my negative attitude in order to pursue my dreams . " Life is not about finding yourself , but life is about creating yourself " , so what i have learned on that day makes me be a more better thinker on how to create myself become a better person .

How Do I Feel ? 

I starting to love this class as i have learned a lots of things from Miss Elaine and i was so impressed by you , miss . The way how you caught our attention and the way you communicate with us which is full of energy makes me awake on that day and makes me want to learns more and more from you . Thank you miss :)

Where and How I Can Apply ?

Leadership skill , communication skill , team-building skill and many mores ! To be a great person , those values should always been practiced anywhere no matter where ever we go . We dont have to be great to start but we have to start to be great . So starting from now on , i will get myself into action by applying all those skills i learned in order to become a great person one fine day :)

Others 

There's nothing else i want to write here anymore but i want to share a quotes with you guys .
" If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up. "
 by J.M. Power . 
So guys , wake up and go now make your dreams come true !



Thats all from me , goodnight .


No comments:

Post a Comment