Sunday 11 November 2012

Last week's reflection - Aisyah

Salam and Good morning Malaysia!

Apologies for the late reflection, the last week before midsem break was quite busy and hectic, with lots of things to be settled. Once again, I am sorry!

So during last weeks reflection, we were supposed to bring a hard copy of business generation model, but we werent clear on the task given from last 2 weeks lecture. In the end, we come clean with miss Elaine and knew what our tasks were.

Since now is mid semester break, the assignment is to finally complete the business report along with business generation model. Hoping that we can finish this on time.

What have I learnt?
I have learnt that there are many aspects we need to look deeper into in order to make our business a success. With every resources, channels, key actors and etc, it needs pure evidence or support. This is to show how valuable our business is and how it can solve people's problem.

How do I feel?
Honestly, I cant wait to have our report done!

Where and How I can apply?
Anytime in the future, if I happen to not get job with my degree, starting a business is one of my future plans.

Others
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment