Tuesday 6 November 2012

~GDINs 4th REFLECTION~

TUESDAY , 6th NOVEMBER 2012 , 2nd COLLAGE , UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA , KUALA LUMPUR , 11.11 PM - Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone ! Hi , Miss Eleine ! First for all let we all thankful to GOD because owing to His Bless we are still get trough this life easily . As usual , I`m Gdin gonna to share with you all about everything ( I hope so ) that I have earned from last APKs lecture . Without further due , allowed me to start my writing . Hope all of you enjoy it !

Ladies and gentlemen ,

                           Personally , I think last lecture was the most frustrated day ! Our group , GROUP 6 , completely forget about the last week assignment . " Please print out the hard copy that I have downloaded at APKs Facebook . " Miss Eleine said last week . And we didn`t . Argh............. everyone especially our beloved leader , I zat and Cha ,  was very .....hemmmmmmm.....what`s that word ? Aha , SHOCKED + SPEECHLESS + COLD( due to air conditioner )+ BLUR = CHAOS ! Just kidding . Well , excuse me ! For you all information , both of them and the rest team member , manage to control the problem fluently / smoothly , in cool way . Congratulation !( applause ).. Keep it up ! Alright , then , Miss Eleine order us to show our assignment . Every just working smoothly . Miss Eleine gave us a few advice about something that correlate with our project , Fried Ice Cream . 

Dear valued readers ,

                         What I have learnt is firstly , we must face any problem with calmly . Then , use our critical thinking to find another alternative way to solve any problem immediately . Next , we must / should do any assignment given on time . Finally , I Learnt that collaboration is important during through thick and thin condition . Actually , there are still a lot but due to my weakness , I didn`t remember . Sorry ...

Pals ,

                        As we all know that something that we gain without practicing it is useless . So , I advice you all especially to myself to apply any information / knowledge that we have gained in our life . " Practice make perfect ! " . I hope that I will keep on learn new things each time I attend your class  , Miss Eleine . Before that , it`s nice to say that our teammate bonding become thicker and thicker . Glad to see that .

Sisters and brothers , 

                      In the nutshell , our mid-semester  holidays is round the corner . Sincerely , I would like to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS , and to all Indian students , HAPPY DEEPAVALI . Take care and I cease my writing with good bye  and thank you .Todelss ...

************************************ the end **************************************   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment