Sunday 4 November 2012

3rd reflection by Nomi Juliana

assalamualaikum and good evening 

First of all , im gonna post my third reflection today and im so sorry about the lateness

What I have Learnt ? 

In that particular class with miss elaine , she did ask us to play a role and my role is as a employee . First of all , i need to prepared my resume in order to get a jobs from the manager and then heading straight to the manager for the jobs . And yeah , Basyar ( my group members ) be my manager :) My jobs as the employee is to sell the food to the customer as many as i can ! Its very challenging for me because i need to have excellent persuading skill to persuade those " fussy " customer and also the competition around me was like quiet " hot " makes me feel a lil bit nervous . From this beneficial activities , i have learnt  and get a better understanding of the running of a business although im just the employee of the company . Overall ,  all the character have their respective role and it is all important . Missing any single of it may cause the business to be fail . Next , i also learnt how to communicate and negotiate . This can be used when the employee sell the products to the customer . Negotiation and communication skill are really important to make a deal success or to make a good deal for both side . 

How do I feel ?

As the employee , of course i feel excited to sell my  products ! and i do enjoy the role play session as i can get further exposure to the real business world :)

Where and How I can apply ?

This type of  negotiation and communication skill can always be applied anywhere especially when deal with our business partner ! 

Others 

Again , sorry for the lateness . And i could not updated my 4th reflection as i was absent on last monday classes . But dont you worry miss Elaine , i already ask my friends what have they learnt in previous class . Thats all from me , thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment