Saturday 3 November 2012

Again N's Reflection (4/11/12)

Assalamualaikum & Morning Pals!

Herm , how do I start ?? Really , morning doesn't suit me , haha .. but since I got nothing to do so I better workout on my reflection of the week . Before I get to the points , I want to say something . Me and my pals do reflections for every weeks right ? For me I realize that doing all this reflections of course to reflect about ourselves but also its a confession time and I do find it quite difficult to write all these stuff as I was trying to think about my actions , did I do wrong things , or is it right . Oookay , now I'm in pause mood o_O .. I'm running out of words , ideas . Hey , ideas ! where are you going ? Come back !! I need you .. :P . But the things I was trying to convey , you guys get right? About me saying its confession time ? Never mind , haha . So shall I get down to business ? Lets Go!

"Is everyone here yet ?" , its a sign showing that the class will begin shortly . As usual you will ask the groups leader to come in front and choose leader of the week but this week its quite differ as you were asking the leader to choose someone who is quiet , shy and not very stand out in the group . I was barely get choosen . Am I really that kind of person ? *heart got stabbed* =_= . No I'm not !!!!!! Our first mission , its almost the same as our previous one which is says "hi" , or doing Hi-5 but what differs is that we need to shake hand like a very firm hand-shake .

Then , our next task is we need to have 3 challengers for each groups and promote our business . I was the 1st challenger , my friend Eca 2nd one and last one was Basyar . As I was up to be the 1st challenger and very nervous till my hand was trembling . So to avoid my trembling hand being seen , I tend to move it around . As a finishing touch for my speech , I made everyone in the class laughing . Haha , thanks to those who think I was being funny that time . But honestly , its good seeing everyone laughing at me that time which shows that they were landing me their eyes and ears . For Eca and Basyar , from my point of view , they did their part with flying colors . Good job guys ! You guys have my support .

What I have Learnt?

Actually whenever its comes to APK class I was soooooooooooooo nervous as I was wondering what kind of think we shall be doing . Okay , pause mood again o_O . A firm hand-shake , its to build confident level in ourselves and also to leaves some good 1st impression to those who shake hands with you . But I can see that some of us were not so eager to shake hands with others , I mean like hey come on we're in the same lecture , either we ever talk or not we should grab this chance to make friends with others . Never mind then . I was picked as one of the 1st top challengers , thank you very much Miss Elaine , it mean a lot when you pick me , its makes me realized that I'm capable in doing things if I put my courage in it . To be an entrepreneur , showing expressions is vital , a good actor / actress is needed in order to convince people to buy your product . I like that session actually where I can see my fellow members doing all kind of expressions and some of the members really make my day . Thank you for bringing some much laughter . ^_^

How Do I Feel ?

I'm very glad as during this week , I get to do task within my groups members which was I'm more comfortable with . No offense meaning here , its just that I like it that way .

Where & How I Can Apply ?

Everywhere I go with anyone I meet . In the future , I'll be meeting peoples and like Miss Elaine said this task is prior as we will be doing presentation . I want people to enjoy my presentation and yeah I'm definitely going to apply what I've learnt so far .

Others

I'm looking forward for your class tomorrow Miss Elaine although I'm very nervous about it but I'm sure its going to be fun as always . Moral values ? guys that sound nice as we all need to work on our morals too right ? So you guys have my support .

So , finished and I'm Out !

Here is a song that I would like to share . A very nice song . ENJOY !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment