Saturday 3 November 2012

N's Belated 3rd Reflection

Assalamualaikum & Halo Peeps!

Its already pass the midnight and yet I haven't feel sleepy . Plus , its a perfect time for me to write my reflection because the internet is working very well at times like this . Yess,,as stated by the title this is my 3rd which is I know that its too late to post about it . But still I need to do it . So without further ado , I shall get down to business.

During this week , I was in-charge as leader of the week . First I was so nervous as I was afraid I would not be able to execute my role as a leader . But,I threw all those thought and just go for it . The first mission(haha,,I'm exaggerating right?:P) was we need to waves and in order for us to make it we need to team-up with another group which is group 5 . Herm,I got to say that this is fun although we have to keep on doing it till everyone get it right , I don't mind doing it over and over again . Hahaha..

Next , when I saw Miss Elaine brought The Monopoly in I was like how we are suppose to play it with ALL these people here? I mean wouldn't it be chaotic? But then an even more detailed explainations were given and the game begin!


What Have I Learned?

From customer point of view , I can see that some of the entrepreneurs and employees were working very hard to attract customers and some of the customers were so aggressive to get some discount . As a customer , we should spend our expenses wisely and I realised that it so easy to spend all the given money but to gain it , hard work was needed  . In the game , in order for us to get the money we have to answer a question . Good answer will give good amount of money , bad answer... spend your money well pal!

How Do I Feel?

Can I just say it?.. I'm not very fond of this week actually . Honestly , I hate shopping and crowd . I mean I like shopping but not in crowd . That is why I hate going out in weekend and prefer shopping on weekdays . But I know at the end of the day I have to face the crowd . 

Where & How I Can Apply?

Actually , this week help me a lot as I was more careful in spending . I'm an extravagant person and I can't seems to help myself about it and I'm very thankful that you Miss Elaine done this activity .

Others

For those who read this , I hope my reflection can reach your heart and wish me all the best as I need all the support that I can get .

Thats all from me . Hope everyone enjoy reading our blog . Thank You





No comments:

Post a Comment