Thursday 1 November 2012

~GDINs REFLECTION ~


THURSDAY , AT BILIK BACAAN GUTHIRE , KOLEJ TUANKU BAHIYAH (KK2) , UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA , KUALA LUMPUR - Assalamualaikum and hi everyone , especially to Miss Eleine . How are you guys? I hope that all of you are in the pink of health . Thanks goodness because once again we can meet in the reflection blog . This time , me , Gdin , would like to share with you all what have I obtained from the last APKs lecture .

Ladies and gentlemen ,

                       Without further due , allowed me to start my writting . As usual , within the APKs lecture , I have learnt so many brand new things . Before that , allowed me to give you all a summary about what we have done during last Monday , at 3-5 pm . First for all , the beautiful young lady , Miss Eleine , ordered all leader to pick one from their team member that has all of these characteristics ;

                                      1) Quiet-type person
                                      2) Shy
                                      3) Not very 'stand out' .
                                                                                etc ...

and my leader , Izat Yuan , picked me . WHAT!? No wonder why I feel kind a bad feeling just before entering the APKs lecture that evening . However , I challenged myself to stand and go in front to Miss Eleine . She told us , that we gonna be leader for this week APKs lecture . WHAT!? And bla bla bla ................ (lazy to read more ) .......... +_+

Dear pals ,

                    There are so many brand new thing that I have learnt that day . What I have learnt throughout that day may help me to face any challenges in the future . I hope so ... One of them is accept whatever or any task that have been given to us sincerely . It`s hard but try our very best to complete the task . For you all information , it`s not easy to be a leader you know that . Am I right ? There is saying that said " leadership is not a position , but it is an action " . After that , I learnt to more independent in making  any decision  . Now , when you`re the leader , you that have to make decision not them . There is actually kind a difficult to me because every single action , you have face the antecedence !

To all valued readers ,


                   There are so numerous kind of sense that I feel that day . Firstly , of course I feel nervous . Then , I feel awesome ! Hehehehe...... actually be a leader is not too bad . I feel great when people follow my order . Beside that , I can feel that my bind with others APKs students getting stronger and stronger . And lastly , I feel that my confident level has increase . Not shy as before , more cheerful and a little bit naughty ! Hahahahaha......

                   All of these experience , may help me in the future . The soft skill such as speaking skill , I think will help me a lot throughout my life . Thank you , Miss Eleine !

                    I hope , you , Miss Eleine , will organize more other exciting game that not just for fun but full with good moral value . Alright , that all from me . Thanks for reading this boring blog actualy more to nag . I cease my writing with thank you .

                  ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''THE END'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''  

                     

   

No comments:

Post a Comment